- Driver of the #18 EpiPen-Lowe’s-St Hubert Dodge competing in the NASCAR Pinty’s Series.
- Collected first NASCAR Pinty’s Series victory in July 2008 at Edmonton
- Pole sitter for 2011 Indianapolis 500
- Driver of the 22 GM Paille Chevrolet competing in the NASCAR Pinty’s Series.
- Driver of the #44 Engineered Components Co/Anchor Bolt & Screw Dodge
We have people in place to work with you on everything from contracts, graphics, travel, NASCAR paperwork, everything from A-Z.
We constantly brainstorm as a team to come up with new and innovative thoughts and ideas to make us better both on and off the track.
We consistently connect with U.S. based NASCAR teams and contacts to make our programs better. From at track computer generated data to engineering support. We aim to be the most advanced team in Canada.
Because most of our staff have been with us for 5 years or more our communication and understanding of what’s needed at track and in the shop is second to none. We can almost read each others minds.
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!