Guest DriversFrom F1 Champions, IndyCar drivers to NASCAR’s rising stars.
- Former Cart and Formula One Champion
- Drove for 22 Racing at the Grand Prix de Trois Rivieres in 2013
- Started 4th and finished 3rd
- Lead 29 laps
- Current NASCAR Camping World Truck Series driver in 8th in series points
- Two starts with 22 Racing at CTMP in 2016
- Started 8th in both
- Finished 20th & 15th
- Current 2017 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series points leader
- Drove for 22 Racing at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in May 2017
- Started 10th and finished 23rd
- Raced in the rain for the first time in his career and according to him; “It was a blast – I want to do it again sometime”
- Son of former NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series Driver Ward Burton
- Made one start with 22 Racing at Canadian Tire Motorsport park in fall of 2012
- Started 14th
- Finished 12th
- Was competing in the Camping World Truck Series driver at time of driving a 22 prepared car in the NASCAR Pintys Series in 2013
- Started 17th
- Finished 31st
We have people in place to work with you on everything from contracts, graphics, travel, NASCAR paperwork, everything from A-Z.
We constantly brainstorm as a team to come up with new and innovative thoughts and ideas to make us better both on and off the track.
We consistently connect with U.S. based NASCAR teams and contacts to make our programs better. From at track computer generated data to engineering support. We aim to be the most advanced team in Canada.
Because most of our staff have been with us for 5 years or more our communication and understanding of whats needed at track and in the shop is second to none.