Congratulations! You’ve been invited to join the broadcast as a guest. Follow this guide and you’ll be setting yourself up to win.
Before the broadcast on Dec 12th, 2020
Make sure you have the following:
- A laptop or desktop with a webcam and mic.
- A recent version of Chrome or Firefox.
- A strong internet connection. Just like Skype, you must have a strong internet connection for it to work well. If possible, connect to your router with an ethernet cable instead of using WiFi – but WiFi will work
- We recommend wearing earbuds or headphones to prevent audio echoes.
If you don’t have a laptop or desktop, then you can join on your phone. But the experience is usually best on a laptop/desktop. On Android, we recommend the Chrome browser. On iOS, you must use Safari.
Joining the broadcast
This is a Facebook Live Steam event being held on December 12th, 2020 between 7-9pm on our Facebook Page
When the time comes, follow these steps to enter the broadcast studio:
- The host (22 Racing) will provide you with a link before the show by email, which will have your requested login time. Click the link and you’ll be taken to their broadcast studio.
- Allow the StreamYard App/Software to access your camera and mic.
- Make sure you have the correct camera and mic selected.
- Enter a display name. Use your actual name then enter the studio.
The host will be informed that you’ve arrived. You won’t be part of the broadcast until the host decides to add you in. The page will update to let you know when you’ve been added. Then everyone will be able to see and hear you. This is your time to shine!